Auslogics File Recovery
Auslogics File Recovery is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. You can find out more on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. More info about the app Auslogics File Recovery can be seen at http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/file-recovery
. Usually the Auslogics File Recovery application is found in the C:\Program Files\Auslogics\File Recovery directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Auslogics File Recovery is "C:\Program Files\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled FileRecovery.exe and occupies 1.18 MB (1233736 bytes).
Auslogics File Recovery contains of the executables below. They take 4.47 MB (4683184
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FileRecovery.exe (1.18 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (770.82 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (786.32 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (511.82 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- AusUninst.exe (140.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Auslogics File Recovery. You can find below info on other versions of Auslogics File Recovery:
...click to view all...
Auslogics File Recovery is an application offered by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Auslogics File Recovery from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Auslogics File Recovery or simply activate the Search field and type in "Auslogics File Recovery". If it exists on your system the Auslogics File Recovery app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Auslogics File Recovery in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Auslogics File Recovery, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics File Recovery:
- The software company is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/file-recovery
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Auslogics File Recovery.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics File Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics File Recovery that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics File Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Auslogics File Recovery supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130