Auslogics File Recovery
You can find below details on how to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. You can read more about about Auslogics File Recovery at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. Auslogics File Recovery is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery folder, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Auslogics File Recovery is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe. Auslogics File Recovery's primary file takes about 1.38 MB (1448392 bytes) and is named FileRecovery.exe.
Auslogics File Recovery contains of the executables below. They take 4.73 MB (4962992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FileRecovery.exe (1.38 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (852.95 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (869.45 KB)
- GASender.exe (42.45 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (502.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This web page is about Auslogics File Recovery version 184.108.40.206
only. For more Auslogics File Recovery versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Auslogics File Recovery we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by Auslogics File Recovery when you uninstall it:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Auslogics\File Recovery
Auslogics File Recovery is an application marketed by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Auslogics File Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Auslogics File Recovery or simply click the Search field and type in "Auslogics File Recovery". If it exists on your system the Auslogics File Recovery application will be found very quickly. After you click Auslogics File Recovery in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Auslogics File Recovery, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics File Recovery:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Auslogics File Recovery.
8. After removing Auslogics File Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics File Recovery which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics File Recovery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 12:37:56.460