Auslogics File Recovery
This page is about Auslogics File Recovery for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Check out here
where you can read more on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Click on http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
to get more data about Auslogics File Recovery on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Auslogics\File Recovery directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Auslogics File Recovery by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Auslogics File Recovery's main file takes around 1.56 MB (1630792 bytes) and is named FileRecovery.exe.
The executable files below are part of Auslogics File Recovery. They occupy an average of 5.24 MB (5493608
bytes) on disk.
- FileRecovery.exe (1.56 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (1,005.57 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (1,012.07 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (577.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Auslogics File Recovery. For more Auslogics File Recovery versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Auslogics File Recovery is a program released by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase Auslogics File Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Auslogics File Recovery from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Auslogics File Recovery or simply click the Search field and type in "Auslogics File Recovery". If it is installed on your PC the Auslogics File Recovery app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Auslogics File Recovery in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Auslogics File Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics File Recovery:
- The software company is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Auslogics File Recovery.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics File Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics File Recovery that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Auslogics File Recovery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Auslogics File Recovery supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-10 08:08:05.097