Auslogics File Recovery
Auslogics File Recovery is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Check out here
for more information on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. You can read more about on Auslogics File Recovery at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. Auslogics File Recovery is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Auslogics\File Recovery folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery. The program's main executable file is called FileRecovery.exe and occupies 1.30 MB (1361384 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Auslogics File Recovery. They occupy about 4.74 MB (4969840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FileRecovery.exe (1.30 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (826.98 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (842.98 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (550.98 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- AusUninst.exe (141.48 KB)
The current web page applies to Auslogics File Recovery version 220.127.116.11
only. For more Auslogics File Recovery versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Auslogics File Recovery is a program released by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Some people want to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Auslogics File Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Auslogics File Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Auslogics File Recovery or simply click the Search field and type in "Auslogics File Recovery". If it is installed on your PC the Auslogics File Recovery app will be found very quickly. After you select Auslogics File Recovery in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Auslogics File Recovery, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics File Recovery:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Auslogics File Recovery.
8. After removing Auslogics File Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics File Recovery that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics File Recovery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 15:50:08.580