Auslogics File Recovery
Auslogics File Recovery is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery from your computerAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. More details about the application Auslogics File Recovery can be seen at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. Usually the Auslogics File Recovery program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Auslogics File Recovery's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.57 MB (1645640 bytes) on disk and is called FileRecovery.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Auslogics File Recovery. They occupy 5.31 MB (5572456
bytes) on disk.
- FileRecovery.exe (1.57 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (1,013.57 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (1,019.57 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (624.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This web page is about Auslogics File Recovery version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Auslogics File Recovery:
...click to view all...
Auslogics File Recovery has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Auslogics\File Recovery
Auslogics File Recovery is a program released by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Auslogics File Recovery or simply activate the Search field and type in "Auslogics File Recovery". If it is installed on your PC the Auslogics File Recovery app will be found very quickly. When you select Auslogics File Recovery in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Auslogics File Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics File Recovery:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Auslogics File Recovery.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics File Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics File Recovery that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics File Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-20 19:09:08.383