Auslogics File Recovery
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery from your computerAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Additional info about Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be found here
. You can get more details related to Auslogics File Recovery at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. Usually the Auslogics File Recovery application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery directory, depending on the user's option during install. Auslogics File Recovery's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named FileRecovery.exe and occupies 1.33 MB (1393096 bytes).
Auslogics File Recovery installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.33 MB (5588088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FileRecovery.exe (1.33 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (862.45 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (877.95 KB)
- GASender.exe (500.45 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (553.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- AusUninst.exe (140.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Auslogics File Recovery. You can find here a few links to other Auslogics File Recovery releases:
...click to view all...
Auslogics File Recovery is a program offered by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Auslogics File Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Auslogics File Recovery or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Auslogics File Recovery". If it is installed on your PC the Auslogics File Recovery program will be found automatically. After you select Auslogics File Recovery in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Auslogics File Recovery, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics File Recovery:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Auslogics File Recovery.
8. After removing Auslogics File Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics File Recovery which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Auslogics File Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Auslogics File Recovery supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-04 14:00:51.713