Auslogics File Recovery
Auslogics File Recovery is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Further information on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be seen here
. More details about Auslogics File Recovery can be found at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. Auslogics File Recovery's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe". Auslogics File Recovery's primary file takes around 1.30 MB (1361384 bytes) and its name is FileRecovery.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Auslogics File Recovery. They occupy 4.70 MB (4923248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FileRecovery.exe (1.30 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (826.98 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (842.98 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (505.48 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- AusUninst.exe (141.48 KB)
The current page applies to Auslogics File Recovery version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other Auslogics File Recovery versions:
...click to view all...
Auslogics File Recovery is a program marketed by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Auslogics File Recovery or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Auslogics File Recovery". If it exists on your system the Auslogics File Recovery application will be found automatically. After you click Auslogics File Recovery in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Auslogics File Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics File Recovery:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Auslogics File Recovery.
8. After removing Auslogics File Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics File Recovery which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics File Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Auslogics File Recovery supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-10 18:18:23.687