Auslogics File Recovery
This info is about Auslogics File Recovery for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Open here
where you can read more on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Click on http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
to get more info about Auslogics File Recovery on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's website. Usually the Auslogics File Recovery application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Auslogics\File Recovery directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Auslogics File Recovery is C:\Program Files\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe. FileRecovery.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.56 MB (1638472 bytes) on disk.
Auslogics File Recovery contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.25 MB (5505896
bytes) on disk.
- FileRecovery.exe (1.56 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (1,008.07 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (1,014.07 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (577.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This data is about Auslogics File Recovery version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other Auslogics File Recovery versions:
...click to view all...
Auslogics File Recovery is a program offered by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Auslogics File Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Auslogics File Recovery or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auslogics File Recovery". The Auslogics File Recovery application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Auslogics File Recovery in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Auslogics File Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics File Recovery:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Auslogics File Recovery.
8. After removing Auslogics File Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics File Recovery that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics File Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Auslogics File Recovery supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-09 08:52:08.243