Auslogics File Recovery
Auslogics File Recovery is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery from your computerAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. More information about Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be found here
. More info about the app Auslogics File Recovery can be seen at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. Auslogics File Recovery is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Auslogics\File Recovery folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove Auslogics File Recovery by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled FileRecovery.exe and it has a size of 1.56 MB (1638472 bytes).
Auslogics File Recovery is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.25 MB (5505384
bytes) on disk:
- FileRecovery.exe (1.56 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (1,007.57 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (1,014.07 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (577.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Auslogics File Recovery. You can find below a few links to other Auslogics File Recovery releases:
...click to view all...
Auslogics File Recovery is a program marketed by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Auslogics File Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Auslogics File Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Auslogics File Recovery or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auslogics File Recovery". If it is installed on your PC the Auslogics File Recovery app will be found very quickly. After you click Auslogics File Recovery in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Auslogics File Recovery, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics File Recovery:
- The publisher is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Auslogics File Recovery.
8. After removing Auslogics File Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics File Recovery which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics File Recovery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-23 22:29:26.267