Auslogics File Recovery
This web page is about Auslogics File Recovery for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Further information on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be seen here
. More information about Auslogics File Recovery can be seen at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Auslogics File Recovery by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named FileRecovery.exe and its approximative size is 1.57 MB (1645640 bytes).
Auslogics File Recovery contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.31 MB (5572456
bytes) on disk.
- FileRecovery.exe (1.57 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (1,013.57 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (1,019.57 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (624.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current web page applies to Auslogics File Recovery version 184.108.40.206
alone. For other Auslogics File Recovery versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Auslogics\File Recovery
Auslogics File Recovery is a program marketed by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Auslogics File Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Auslogics File Recovery or simply activate the Search field and type in "Auslogics File Recovery". The Auslogics File Recovery application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Auslogics File Recovery in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Auslogics File Recovery, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics File Recovery:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Auslogics File Recovery.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics File Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics File Recovery that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics File Recovery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Auslogics File Recovery in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-31 13:11:05.823