Auslogics File Recovery
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. More information about Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be seen here
. Detailed information about Auslogics File Recovery can be found at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Auslogics File Recovery by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. FileRecovery.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.56 MB (1639496 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Auslogics File Recovery. They take about 5.25 MB (5506408
bytes) on disk.
- FileRecovery.exe (1.56 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (1,007.57 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (1,014.07 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (577.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current web page applies to Auslogics File Recovery version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Auslogics File Recovery versions:
...click to view all...
Auslogics File Recovery is a program by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Auslogics File Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Auslogics File Recovery from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Auslogics File Recovery or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Auslogics File Recovery". If it exists on your system the Auslogics File Recovery application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Auslogics File Recovery in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Auslogics File Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics File Recovery:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Auslogics File Recovery.
8. After removing Auslogics File Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics File Recovery which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics File Recovery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-30 09:36:37.277