Auslogics File Recovery
Auslogics File Recovery is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Go over here
for more info on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. More info about the app Auslogics File Recovery can be seen at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Auslogics File Recovery is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. FileRecovery.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.56 MB (1638472 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Auslogics File Recovery. They occupy about 5.25 MB (5505896
bytes) on disk.
- FileRecovery.exe (1.56 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (1,008.07 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (1,014.07 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (577.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This page is about Auslogics File Recovery version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find here a few links to other Auslogics File Recovery versions:
...click to view all...
Auslogics File Recovery is an application released by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Auslogics File Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Auslogics File Recovery from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Auslogics File Recovery or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auslogics File Recovery". If it exists on your system the Auslogics File Recovery app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Auslogics File Recovery in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Auslogics File Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics File Recovery:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Auslogics File Recovery.
8. After removing Auslogics File Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics File Recovery which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Auslogics File Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Auslogics File Recovery in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-28 16:01:06.590