Auslogics File Recovery
This page is about Auslogics File Recovery for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery from your computerAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Further information on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be seen here
. Please open http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
if you want to read more on Auslogics File Recovery on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's page. Auslogics File Recovery is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Auslogics File Recovery. FileRecovery.exe is the Auslogics File Recovery's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.31 MB (1372872 bytes) on disk.
Auslogics File Recovery installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.21 MB (4413440
bytes) on disk.
- FileRecovery.exe (1.31 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (838.20 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (853.70 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (548.70 KB)
- unins000.exe (728.72 KB)
The current page applies to Auslogics File Recovery version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Auslogics File Recovery:
...click to view all...
Auslogics File Recovery is an application marketed by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Auslogics File Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Auslogics File Recovery from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Auslogics File Recovery or simply click the Search field and type in "Auslogics File Recovery". If it is installed on your PC the Auslogics File Recovery app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Auslogics File Recovery in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Auslogics File Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics File Recovery:
- The software company is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Auslogics File Recovery.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics File Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics File Recovery that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Auslogics File Recovery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-24 02:11:05.653