Auslogics File Recovery
This info is about Auslogics File Recovery for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. More data about the app Auslogics File Recovery can be found at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Auslogics File Recovery is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe. FileRecovery.exe is the Auslogics File Recovery's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.33 MB (1392584 bytes) on disk.
Auslogics File Recovery contains of the executables below. They take 5.33 MB (5587576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FileRecovery.exe (1.33 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (861.95 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (877.95 KB)
- GASender.exe (501.45 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (553.45 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- AusUninst.exe (140.95 KB)
This data is about Auslogics File Recovery version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below a few links to other Auslogics File Recovery releases:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry data will not be deleted when you want to remove Auslogics File Recovery from your PC.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Auslogics\File Recovery
Auslogics File Recovery is an application by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Auslogics File Recovery or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auslogics File Recovery". If it exists on your system the Auslogics File Recovery program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Auslogics File Recovery in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Auslogics File Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics File Recovery:
- The software company is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Auslogics File Recovery.
8. After removing Auslogics File Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics File Recovery that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics File Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Auslogics File Recovery in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 19:04:45.277