Auslogics File Recovery
This page contains complete information on how to remove Auslogics File Recovery for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. More information on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be found here
. More details about the software Auslogics File Recovery can be seen at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. Auslogics File Recovery is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Auslogics File Recovery is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named FileRecovery.exe and occupies 1.57 MB (1645128 bytes).
Auslogics File Recovery contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.27 MB (5523304
bytes) on disk.
- FileRecovery.exe (1.57 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (1,013.57 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (1,019.07 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (577.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to Auslogics File Recovery version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Auslogics File Recovery:
...click to view all...
Auslogics File Recovery is an application released by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Auslogics File Recovery from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Auslogics File Recovery or simply click the Search field and type in "Auslogics File Recovery". If it exists on your system the Auslogics File Recovery application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Auslogics File Recovery in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Auslogics File Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics File Recovery:
- The software company is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Auslogics File Recovery.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics File Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics File Recovery that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Auslogics File Recovery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-18 07:00:33.713