Auslogics File Recovery
This page is about Auslogics File Recovery for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. More information on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be found here
. More details about Auslogics File Recovery can be found at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. Usually the Auslogics File Recovery application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Auslogics File Recovery is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe. Auslogics File Recovery's main file takes about 2.11 MB (2207360 bytes) and is called Integrator.exe.
Auslogics File Recovery is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.58 MB (10044928
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ActionCenter.exe (1.03 MB)
- FileRecovery.exe (1.72 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (1,004.63 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (1,016.13 KB)
- Integrator.exe (2.11 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (578.63 KB)
- TabReports.exe (1.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
The current web page applies to Auslogics File Recovery version 126.96.36.199
alone. For more Auslogics File Recovery versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Auslogics File Recovery is an application marketed by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase Auslogics File Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Auslogics File Recovery or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auslogics File Recovery". If it is installed on your PC the Auslogics File Recovery app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Auslogics File Recovery in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Auslogics File Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics File Recovery:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Auslogics File Recovery.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics File Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics File Recovery which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Auslogics File Recovery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-07-07 09:19:39.323