Auslogics File Recovery
Auslogics File Recovery is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. More information on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be seen here
. You can read more about on Auslogics File Recovery at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery directory (same installation drive as Windows). Auslogics File Recovery's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe. FileRecovery.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.32 MB (1387976 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Auslogics File Recovery. They take an average of 4.99 MB (5236049
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FileRecovery.exe (1.32 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (858.45 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (874.45 KB)
- GASender.exe (623.45 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (552.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (707.66 KB)
- AusUninst.exe (140.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Auslogics File Recovery. For other Auslogics File Recovery versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Auslogics File Recovery is a program offered by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove Auslogics File Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Auslogics File Recovery from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Auslogics File Recovery or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auslogics File Recovery". If it exists on your system the Auslogics File Recovery app will be found very quickly. When you select Auslogics File Recovery in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Auslogics File Recovery, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics File Recovery:
- The publisher is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Auslogics File Recovery.
8. After removing Auslogics File Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics File Recovery that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics File Recovery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Auslogics File Recovery in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 15:20:16.910