Auslogics File Recovery
This page is about Auslogics File Recovery for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. More data about Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be seen here
. You can get more details about Auslogics File Recovery at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Auslogics\File Recovery folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Auslogics File Recovery by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named FileRecovery.exe and occupies 1.56 MB (1638472 bytes).
Auslogics File Recovery contains of the executables below. They take 5.25 MB (5505384
bytes) on disk.
- FileRecovery.exe (1.56 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (1,007.57 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (1,014.07 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (577.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Auslogics File Recovery. You can find below a few links to other Auslogics File Recovery releases:
...click to view all...
Auslogics File Recovery is an application marketed by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Auslogics File Recovery with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Auslogics File Recovery or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Auslogics File Recovery". If it is installed on your PC the Auslogics File Recovery application will be found very quickly. When you select Auslogics File Recovery in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Auslogics File Recovery, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics File Recovery:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Auslogics File Recovery.
8. After removing Auslogics File Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics File Recovery which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Auslogics File Recovery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 18:57:54.217