Auslogics File Recovery
Auslogics File Recovery is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. More data about the app Auslogics File Recovery can be seen at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. Auslogics File Recovery is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Auslogics\File Recovery directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.30 MB (1361096 bytes) on disk and is titled FileRecovery.exe.
Auslogics File Recovery is composed of the following executables which take 4.74 MB (4969136
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- FileRecovery.exe (1.30 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (827.20 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (842.70 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (551.20 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- AusUninst.exe (141.70 KB)
This web page is about Auslogics File Recovery version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other Auslogics File Recovery versions:
...click to view all...
Auslogics File Recovery is an application released by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Some computer users want to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase Auslogics File Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Auslogics File Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Auslogics File Recovery or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Auslogics File Recovery". If it exists on your system the Auslogics File Recovery application will be found very quickly. When you click Auslogics File Recovery in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Auslogics File Recovery, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics File Recovery:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Auslogics File Recovery.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics File Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics File Recovery that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Auslogics File Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Auslogics File Recovery in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-02 18:11:19.690