Auslogics File Recovery
Auslogics File Recovery is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. You can find out more on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Auslogics File Recovery at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. Auslogics File Recovery is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery. The application's main executable file occupies 1.37 MB (1437640 bytes) on disk and is called FileRecovery.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Auslogics File Recovery. They occupy 5.15 MB (5403824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FileRecovery.exe (1.37 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (849.95 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (865.45 KB)
- GASender.exe (446.95 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (549.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This data is about Auslogics File Recovery version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Auslogics File Recovery:
...click to view all...
Auslogics File Recovery is an application offered by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Auslogics File Recovery from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Auslogics File Recovery or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auslogics File Recovery". If it exists on your system the Auslogics File Recovery application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Auslogics File Recovery in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Auslogics File Recovery, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics File Recovery:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Auslogics File Recovery.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics File Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics File Recovery which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics File Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Auslogics File Recovery supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-06 02:26:05.533