Auslogics File Recovery
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Auslogics File Recovery for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. You can find out more on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. More details about Auslogics File Recovery can be found at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. Auslogics File Recovery is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Auslogics\File Recovery directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Auslogics File Recovery. FileRecovery.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.56 MB (1635912 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Auslogics File Recovery. They occupy an average of 5.24 MB (5498728
bytes) on disk.
- FileRecovery.exe (1.56 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (1,005.57 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (1,012.07 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (577.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current web page applies to Auslogics File Recovery version 22.214.171.124
alone. For more Auslogics File Recovery versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Auslogics File Recovery has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Auslogics\File Recovery
Auslogics File Recovery is an application offered by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Auslogics File Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Auslogics File Recovery or simply activate the Search field and type in "Auslogics File Recovery". If it is installed on your PC the Auslogics File Recovery app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Auslogics File Recovery in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Auslogics File Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics File Recovery:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Auslogics File Recovery.
8. After removing Auslogics File Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics File Recovery that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics File Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-22 17:15:02.837