Auslogics File Recovery
Auslogics File Recovery is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Open here
where you can read more on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. More details about Auslogics File Recovery can be seen at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. Auslogics File Recovery is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery folder, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Auslogics File Recovery is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.57 MB (1645640 bytes) on disk and is labeled FileRecovery.exe.
Auslogics File Recovery contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.31 MB (5572456
bytes) on disk.
- FileRecovery.exe (1.57 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (1,013.57 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (1,019.57 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (624.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This web page is about Auslogics File Recovery version 22.214.171.124
alone. For more Auslogics File Recovery versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Auslogics File Recovery has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Auslogics\File Recovery
Auslogics File Recovery is a program released by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Auslogics File Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Auslogics File Recovery from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Auslogics File Recovery or simply click the Search field and type in "Auslogics File Recovery". The Auslogics File Recovery program will be found very quickly. After you select Auslogics File Recovery in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Auslogics File Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics File Recovery:
- The software company is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Auslogics File Recovery.
8. After removing Auslogics File Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics File Recovery which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Auslogics File Recovery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-28 12:18:33.533