Auslogics File Recovery
Auslogics File Recovery is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Additional info about Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be seen here
. More information about the program Auslogics File Recovery can be found at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Auslogics\File Recovery folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Auslogics File Recovery by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Auslogics File Recovery's primary file takes around 1.32 MB (1388488 bytes) and is named FileRecovery.exe.
Auslogics File Recovery contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.44 MB (5701752
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FileRecovery.exe (1.32 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (858.95 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (874.95 KB)
- GASender.exe (623.45 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (552.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- AusUninst.exe (140.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Auslogics File Recovery. Click on the links below for other Auslogics File Recovery versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Auslogics File Recovery we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk by Auslogics File Recovery's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\Contractor\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CBEG1QLJ\Auslogics-File-Recovery.jpg
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Auslogics\File Recovery
Auslogics File Recovery is a program by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Auslogics File Recovery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Auslogics File Recovery or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Auslogics File Recovery". If it exists on your system the Auslogics File Recovery program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Auslogics File Recovery in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Auslogics File Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics File Recovery:
- The software company is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Auslogics File Recovery.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics File Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics File Recovery which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics File Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-20 14:16:55.470