Auslogics File Recovery
This page is about Auslogics File Recovery for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Check out here
for more details on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Further information about Auslogics File Recovery can be found at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. Usually the Auslogics File Recovery program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Auslogics File Recovery's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named FileRecovery.exe and occupies 1.33 MB (1394632 bytes).
The executables below are part of Auslogics File Recovery. They occupy about 5.29 MB (5545592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FileRecovery.exe (1.33 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (863.45 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (879.45 KB)
- GASender.exe (500.45 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (508.45 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- AusUninst.exe (140.95 KB)
The current page applies to Auslogics File Recovery version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below a few links to other Auslogics File Recovery versions:
...click to view all...
Auslogics File Recovery is an application marketed by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Some users try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Auslogics File Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Auslogics File Recovery or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auslogics File Recovery". If it is installed on your PC the Auslogics File Recovery application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Auslogics File Recovery in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Auslogics File Recovery, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics File Recovery:
- The software company is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Auslogics File Recovery.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics File Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics File Recovery which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Auslogics File Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Auslogics File Recovery supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 02:06:12.933