This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Internet Manager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Internet Manager from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. Please open http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on Internet Manager on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's page. Internet Manager is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Internet Manager. Internet Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 507.84 KB (520032 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Internet Manager. They take about 17.55 MB (18405967
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- bmctl.exe (381.13 KB)
- bmlogger.exe (113.13 KB)
- BmOemSetup.exe (309.34 KB)
- bmop.exe (717.13 KB)
- bmsdk.exe (189.13 KB)
- bmverify.exe (57.13 KB)
- copyto64.exe (267.34 KB)
- Internet Manager.exe (507.84 KB)
- mt.exe (731.34 KB)
- RemoveModul.exe (165.34 KB)
- SetupUI.exe (4.82 MB)
- subinacl.exe (288.84 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (73.07 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (431.25 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (181.77 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.34 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.34 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.34 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.34 KB)
- wifimansvc.exe (584.50 KB)
- wifiman_inistall.exe (36.80 KB)
- WinPcap_4_0_2.exe (537.66 KB)
- bmop2x.exe (473.13 KB)
- TdiFltInstall.exe (217.34 KB)
- TdiFltUninstall.exe (209.34 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.41 MB)
- ouc.exe (218.84 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (13.84 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (67.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.001.18.00.748
of Internet Manager. For other Internet Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Internet Manager has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Internet Manager's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Manager
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\NonCritical_Internet Manager_c1beb32bfb7d8e63e8c22ed40fcc536cb437f37_05b1d74b
- C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\Internet Manager.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Manager\Internet Manager.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Manager\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\NonCritical_Internet Manager_c1beb32bfb7d8e63e8c22ed40fcc536cb437f37_05b1d74b\Report.wer
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Account Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Internet Manager_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Internet Manager_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Manager\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Manager\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Manager\NSIS:StartMenuDir
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Manager\UninstallString
Internet Manager is an application marketed by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Internet Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Internet Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Manager program will be found automatically. After you click Internet Manager in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Internet Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Internet Manager.
8. After uninstalling Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Internet Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Internet Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-08 09:59:10.177