This web page is about Internet Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Internet Manager from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can read more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on Internet Manager on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. Internet Manager is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H folder, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Internet Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe. Internet Manager's primary file takes about 507.84 KB (520032 bytes) and is called Internet Manager.exe.
Internet Manager is comprised of the following executables which occupy 17.54 MB (18387612
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- bmctl.exe (381.13 KB)
- bmlogger.exe (113.13 KB)
- BmOemSetup.exe (309.34 KB)
- bmop.exe (717.13 KB)
- bmsdk.exe (189.13 KB)
- bmverify.exe (57.13 KB)
- copyto64.exe (267.34 KB)
- Internet Manager.exe (507.84 KB)
- mt.exe (731.34 KB)
- RemoveModul.exe (165.34 KB)
- SetupUI.exe (4.82 MB)
- subinacl.exe (288.84 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (69.23 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.39 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.39 KB)
- wifimansvc.exe (584.50 KB)
- wifiman_inistall.exe (36.80 KB)
- WinPcap_4_0_2.exe (537.66 KB)
- bmop2x.exe (473.13 KB)
- TdiFltInstall.exe (217.34 KB)
- TdiFltUninstall.exe (209.34 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.41 MB)
- ouc.exe (218.84 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (13.84 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (67.34 KB)
The current web page applies to Internet Manager version 22.001.18.09.49
only. For more Internet Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Internet Manager is an application by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Internet Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Internet Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet Manager". The Internet Manager program will be found very quickly. When you click Internet Manager in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Internet Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Internet Manager.
8. After uninstalling Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Internet Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-14 20:44:02.523