This page contains complete information on how to remove Internet Manager for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Internet Manager from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. You can see more info about Internet Manager at http://www.huawei.com
. Usually the Internet Manager program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Internet Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Internet Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 316.84 KB (324448 bytes) on disk.
Internet Manager is composed of the following executables which take 16.24 MB (17033172
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- bmctl.exe (381.13 KB)
- bmlogger.exe (113.13 KB)
- BmOemSetup.exe (309.34 KB)
- bmop.exe (717.13 KB)
- bmsdk.exe (189.13 KB)
- bmverify.exe (57.13 KB)
- copyto64.exe (267.34 KB)
- Internet Manager.exe (316.84 KB)
- mt.exe (731.34 KB)
- RemoveModul.exe (165.34 KB)
- SetupUI.exe (4.82 MB)
- subinacl.exe (288.84 KB)
- SystemOptimization.exe (65.84 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.12 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.39 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.39 KB)
- bmop2x.exe (473.13 KB)
- TdiFltInstall.exe (217.34 KB)
- TdiFltUninstall.exe (209.34 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.37 MB)
- ouc.exe (218.84 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (13.84 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (67.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.001.18.58.55
of Internet Manager. For more Internet Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Internet Manager we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Account Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\T-Mobile_H\Internet Manager
Internet Manager is an application released by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Internet Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Internet Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet Manager". If it exists on your system the Internet Manager app will be found automatically. When you click Internet Manager in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Internet Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Internet Manager.
8. After uninstalling Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Internet Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 21:02:56.343