This web page is about Internet Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Internet Manager from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. More details about Internet Manager can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. Internet Manager is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Internet Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Internet Manager.exe is the Internet Manager's main executable file and it takes close to 318.59 KB (326240 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Internet Manager. They take 12.06 MB (12644417
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- BmOemSetup.exe (309.34 KB)
- copyto64.exe (267.34 KB)
- Internet Manager.exe (318.59 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- RemoveModul.exe (165.34 KB)
- SetupUI.exe (4.82 MB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- SystemOptimization.exe (65.84 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (72.92 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (285.37 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (398.37 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- TdiFltInstall.exe (217.34 KB)
- TdiFltUninstall.exe (209.34 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (656.00 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (62.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Internet Manager version 22.001.18.75.55
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Internet Manager:
...click to view all...
Internet Manager is an application by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Internet Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Internet Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Manager". If it exists on your system the Internet Manager program will be found very quickly. When you select Internet Manager in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Internet Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Internet Manager.
8. After uninstalling Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Internet Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-19 12:17:34.203