This page contains detailed information on how to remove Internet Manager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Internet Manager from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Check out here
for more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more info about Internet Manager on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. Internet Manager is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H folder, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Internet Manager is C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe. Internet Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 316.84 KB (324448 bytes) on disk.
Internet Manager is composed of the following executables which take 16.71 MB (17517652
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- bmctl.exe (381.13 KB)
- bmlogger.exe (113.13 KB)
- BmOemSetup.exe (309.34 KB)
- bmop.exe (717.13 KB)
- bmop2x.exe (473.13 KB)
- bmsdk.exe (189.13 KB)
- bmverify.exe (57.13 KB)
- copyto64.exe (267.34 KB)
- Internet Manager.exe (316.84 KB)
- mt.exe (731.34 KB)
- RemoveModul.exe (165.34 KB)
- SetupUI.exe (4.82 MB)
- subinacl.exe (288.84 KB)
- SystemOptimization.exe (65.84 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.12 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.39 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.39 KB)
- TdiFltInstall.exe (217.34 KB)
- TdiFltUninstall.exe (209.34 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.37 MB)
- ouc.exe (218.84 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (13.84 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (67.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.001.18.61.55
of Internet Manager. For more Internet Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Internet Manager is a program released by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Internet Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Internet Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Manager". If it exists on your system the Internet Manager application will be found automatically. When you select Internet Manager in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Internet Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Internet Manager.
8. After uninstalling Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-25 21:10:15.390