This page is about Internet Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Internet Manager from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Please follow http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on Internet Manager on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's web page. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. Internet Manager's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe. Internet Manager.exe is the Internet Manager's primary executable file and it takes approximately 88.59 KB (90712 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Internet Manager. They occupy about 11.59 MB (12148873
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (594.59 KB)
- BmOemSetup.exe (310.59 KB)
- copyto64.exe (268.59 KB)
- Internet Manager.exe (88.59 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- RemoveModul.exe (166.59 KB)
- SetupUI.exe (4.59 MB)
- SystemOptimization.exe (67.09 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (20.59 KB)
- uninst.exe (72.92 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (566.26 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (177.36 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (294.63 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (406.63 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- TdiFltInstall.exe (218.59 KB)
- TdiFltUninstall.exe (210.59 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.48 MB)
- ouc.exe (666.09 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (70.09 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (68.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.001.18.20.49
of Internet Manager. Click on the links below for other Internet Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Manager is a program marketed by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Internet Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Internet Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Manager". The Internet Manager app will be found automatically. After you select Internet Manager in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Internet Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Internet Manager.
8. After uninstalling Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Internet Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:14:04.683