You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Internet Manager for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Internet Manager from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Check out here
for more information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More information about Internet Manager can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. Usually the Internet Manager application is placed in the C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Internet Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Internet Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 435.58 KB (446032 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Internet Manager. They take an average of 12.22 MB (12810481
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- BmOemSetup.exe (309.34 KB)
- copyto64.exe (267.34 KB)
- Internet Manager.exe (435.58 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- RemoveModul.exe (165.34 KB)
- SetupUI.exe (4.95 MB)
- SystemOptimization.exe (65.84 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (72.92 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (566.26 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (177.36 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (294.63 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (406.63 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- TdiFltInstall.exe (217.34 KB)
- TdiFltUninstall.exe (209.34 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.48 MB)
- ouc.exe (666.08 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (16.58 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (68.58 KB)
The current page applies to Internet Manager version 22.001.19.04.55
only. For other Internet Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Internet Manager you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by Internet Manager when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\Internet Manager.exe
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Account Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Internet Manager_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Internet Manager_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\T-Mobile_H\Internet Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Internet Manager. RunOuc\ImagePath
Internet Manager is a program by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some users choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Internet Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Internet Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet Manager". If it exists on your system the Internet Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Internet Manager in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Internet Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Internet Manager.
8. After removing Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Internet Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:14:25.020