This web page is about Internet Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Internet Manager from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. More info about the program Internet Manager can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. Usually the Internet Manager program is found in the C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Internet Manager. Internet Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 316.84 KB (324448 bytes) on disk.
Internet Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.47 MB (9925469
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- bmctl.exe (381.13 KB)
- bmlogger.exe (113.13 KB)
- BmOemSetup.exe (309.34 KB)
- bmop.exe (717.13 KB)
- bmop2x.exe (473.13 KB)
- bmsdk.exe (189.13 KB)
- bmverify.exe (57.13 KB)
- copyto64.exe (267.34 KB)
- Internet Manager.exe (316.84 KB)
- mt.exe (731.34 KB)
- RemoveModul.exe (165.34 KB)
- SetupUI.exe (4.82 MB)
- subinacl.exe (288.84 KB)
- SystemOptimization.exe (65.84 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.15 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.001.18.00.231
of Internet Manager. Click on the links below for other Internet Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Manager is an application released by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Internet Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Internet Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Internet Manager". The Internet Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Internet Manager in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Internet Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Internet Manager.
8. After uninstalling Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Internet Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-08 00:37:32.503