This page is about Internet Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Internet Manager from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More data about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be read here
. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more data about Internet Manager on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H folder (same installation drive as Windows). Internet Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe. Internet Manager.exe is the Internet Manager's primary executable file and it takes about 507.84 KB (520032 bytes) on disk.
Internet Manager contains of the executables below. They take 18.00 MB (18878194
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- bmctl.exe (381.13 KB)
- bmlogger.exe (113.13 KB)
- BmOemSetup.exe (309.34 KB)
- bmop.exe (717.13 KB)
- bmop2x.exe (473.13 KB)
- bmsdk.exe (189.13 KB)
- bmverify.exe (57.13 KB)
- copyto64.exe (267.34 KB)
- Internet Manager.exe (507.84 KB)
- mt.exe (731.34 KB)
- RemoveModul.exe (165.34 KB)
- SetupUI.exe (4.82 MB)
- subinacl.exe (288.84 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (70.38 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.34 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (376.34 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.34 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.34 KB)
- wifimansvc.exe (584.50 KB)
- wifiman_inistall.exe (36.80 KB)
- WinPcap_4_0_2.exe (537.66 KB)
- TdiFltInstall.exe (217.34 KB)
- TdiFltUninstall.exe (209.34 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.41 MB)
- ouc.exe (218.84 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (13.84 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (67.34 KB)
This data is about Internet Manager version 22.001.18.03.49
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Internet Manager:
...click to view all...
Internet Manager is an application by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Internet Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Internet Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Internet Manager". If it exists on your system the Internet Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Internet Manager in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Internet Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Internet Manager.
8. After uninstalling Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Internet Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-05 16:06:23.340