This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Internet Manager for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Internet Manager from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More info about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more details about Internet Manager on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H directory (same installation drive as Windows). Internet Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 88.59 KB (90712 bytes) on disk and is called Internet Manager.exe.
The executable files below are part of Internet Manager. They occupy about 11.63 MB (12191261
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (594.59 KB)
- BmOemSetup.exe (310.59 KB)
- copyto64.exe (268.59 KB)
- Internet Manager.exe (88.59 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- RemoveModul.exe (166.59 KB)
- RunUpdate.exe (108.59 KB)
- SetupUI.exe (4.59 MB)
- SystemOptimization.exe (67.09 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (20.59 KB)
- uninst.exe (72.90 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (571.48 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (73.02 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (314.64 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (424.64 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- TdiFltInstall.exe (218.59 KB)
- TdiFltUninstall.exe (210.59 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.48 MB)
- ouc.exe (666.09 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (70.09 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (62.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.001.18.24.49
of Internet Manager. Click on the links below for other Internet Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Manager is an application released by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Internet Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Internet Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Internet Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Manager application will be found automatically. When you select Internet Manager in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Internet Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Internet Manager.
8. After uninstalling Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 10:48:43.413