Internet Manager is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Internet Manager from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More info about the app Internet Manager can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. Usually the Internet Manager application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Internet Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe. Internet Manager's primary file takes around 435.58 KB (446032 bytes) and is called Internet Manager.exe.
Internet Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.27 MB (12865273
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- BmOemSetup.exe (309.34 KB)
- copyto64.exe (267.34 KB)
- Internet Manager.exe (435.58 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- RemoveModul.exe (165.34 KB)
- SetupUI.exe (4.95 MB)
- SystemOptimization.exe (65.84 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (72.92 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (566.26 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (177.36 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (294.63 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (406.63 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- TdiFltInstall.exe (217.34 KB)
- TdiFltUninstall.exe (209.34 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.48 MB)
- ouc.exe (666.08 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (70.09 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (68.58 KB)
The current page applies to Internet Manager version 22.001.19.10.55
alone. Click on the links below for other Internet Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Manager is an application released by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, people try to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Internet Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Internet Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Manager". The Internet Manager program will be found automatically. When you click Internet Manager in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Internet Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Internet Manager.
8. After uninstalling Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-02 13:01:19.867