Internet Manager is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Internet Manager from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More details about Internet Manager can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. Internet Manager is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Internet Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Internet Manager.exe is the Internet Manager's primary executable file and it takes circa 316.84 KB (324448 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Internet Manager. They occupy about 16.75 MB (17565087
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- bmctl.exe (381.13 KB)
- bmlogger.exe (113.13 KB)
- BmOemSetup.exe (309.34 KB)
- bmop.exe (717.13 KB)
- bmop2x.exe (473.13 KB)
- bmsdk.exe (189.13 KB)
- bmverify.exe (57.13 KB)
- copyto64.exe (267.34 KB)
- Internet Manager.exe (316.84 KB)
- mt.exe (731.34 KB)
- RemoveModul.exe (165.34 KB)
- SetupUI.exe (4.82 MB)
- subinacl.exe (288.84 KB)
- SystemOptimization.exe (65.84 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (70.66 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.34 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (376.34 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.34 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.34 KB)
- TdiFltInstall.exe (217.34 KB)
- TdiFltUninstall.exe (209.34 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.41 MB)
- ouc.exe (218.84 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (13.84 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (67.34 KB)
This info is about Internet Manager version 22.001.18.37.55
only. You can find below a few links to other Internet Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Manager is an application released by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Internet Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Internet Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Manager". The Internet Manager program will be found automatically. When you click Internet Manager in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Internet Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Internet Manager.
8. After uninstalling Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-30 13:02:19.230