This info is about Internet Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Internet Manager from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Please follow http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on Internet Manager on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's page. Internet Manager is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall Internet Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Internet Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 316.84 KB (324448 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Internet Manager. They occupy 16.25 MB (17037727
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- bmctl.exe (381.13 KB)
- bmlogger.exe (113.13 KB)
- BmOemSetup.exe (309.34 KB)
- bmop.exe (717.13 KB)
- bmsdk.exe (189.13 KB)
- bmverify.exe (57.13 KB)
- copyto64.exe (267.34 KB)
- Internet Manager.exe (316.84 KB)
- mt.exe (731.34 KB)
- RemoveModul.exe (165.34 KB)
- SetupUI.exe (4.82 MB)
- subinacl.exe (288.84 KB)
- SystemOptimization.exe (65.84 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (70.66 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.38 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (376.38 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.38 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.38 KB)
- bmop2x.exe (473.13 KB)
- TdiFltInstall.exe (217.34 KB)
- TdiFltUninstall.exe (209.34 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.37 MB)
- ouc.exe (218.84 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (13.84 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (67.34 KB)
The current web page applies to Internet Manager version 22.001.18.43.55
only. You can find below a few links to other Internet Manager releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Internet Manager we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Manager
- C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\Internet Manager.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Manager\Internet Manager.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Manager\Uninstall.lnk
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Account Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Internet Manager_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Internet Manager_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Manager\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Manager\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Manager\NSIS:StartMenuDir
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Manager\UninstallString
Internet Manager is a program offered by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Internet Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Internet Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Manager program will be found very quickly. When you select Internet Manager in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Internet Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Internet Manager.
8. After removing Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Internet Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Internet Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-07 14:52:57.143