You can find below details on how to uninstall Internet Manager for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Internet Manager from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Open here
where you can get more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More data about the program Internet Manager can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Programme\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Internet Manager is C:\Programme\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Internet Manager's main file takes about 435.59 KB (446040 bytes) and its name is Internet Manager.exe.
Internet Manager contains of the executables below. They take 12.39 MB (12986673
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (594.59 KB)
- BmOemSetup.exe (310.59 KB)
- copyto64.exe (268.59 KB)
- Internet Manager.exe (435.59 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- RemoveModul.exe (166.59 KB)
- RunUpdate.exe (108.59 KB)
- SetupUI.exe (4.95 MB)
- SystemOptimization.exe (67.09 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (20.59 KB)
- uninst.exe (72.92 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (566.26 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (177.36 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (294.63 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (406.63 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- TdiFltInstall.exe (218.59 KB)
- TdiFltUninstall.exe (210.59 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.48 MB)
- ouc.exe (666.09 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (70.09 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (68.59 KB)
The current web page applies to Internet Manager version 22.001.19.16.55
alone. Click on the links below for other Internet Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Manager is a program released by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Internet Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Internet Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Manager". The Internet Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Internet Manager in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Internet Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programme\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Internet Manager.
8. After uninstalling Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:26:55.197