How to uninstall Internet Manager from your computer
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Internet Manager for Windows. It was coded for Windows by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Go over here
where you can read more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. You can see more info related to Internet Manager at http://www.huawei.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Internet Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled Internet Manager.exe and it has a size of 507.84 KB (520032 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Internet Manager. They take 17.55 MB (18405967
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- bmctl.exe (381.13 KB)
- bmlogger.exe (113.13 KB)
- BmOemSetup.exe (309.34 KB)
- bmop.exe (717.13 KB)
- bmsdk.exe (189.13 KB)
- bmverify.exe (57.13 KB)
- copyto64.exe (267.34 KB)
- Internet Manager.exe (507.84 KB)
- mt.exe (731.34 KB)
- RemoveModul.exe (165.34 KB)
- SetupUI.exe (4.82 MB)
- subinacl.exe (288.84 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (73.07 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (431.25 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (181.77 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.34 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.34 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.34 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.34 KB)
- wifimansvc.exe (584.50 KB)
- wifiman_inistall.exe (36.80 KB)
- WinPcap_4_0_2.exe (537.66 KB)
- bmop2x.exe (473.13 KB)
- TdiFltInstall.exe (217.34 KB)
- TdiFltUninstall.exe (209.34 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.41 MB)
- ouc.exe (218.84 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (13.84 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (67.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.001.18.00.121
of Internet Manager. You can find below info on other versions of Internet Manager:
...click to view all...
A way to erase Internet Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Internet Manager is a program released by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to remove Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Internet Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Internet Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Manager program will be found very quickly. When you select Internet Manager in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Internet Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Internet Manager.
8. After uninstalling Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Internet Manager:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-14 15:24:53.053