This info is about Internet Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Internet Manager from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Further information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. Please open http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on Internet Manager on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's web page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Internet Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Internet Manager.exe is the Internet Manager's primary executable file and it occupies circa 316.84 KB (324448 bytes) on disk.
Internet Manager is comprised of the following executables which take 16.25 MB (17036775
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- bmctl.exe (381.13 KB)
- bmlogger.exe (113.13 KB)
- BmOemSetup.exe (309.34 KB)
- bmop.exe (717.13 KB)
- bmsdk.exe (189.13 KB)
- bmverify.exe (57.13 KB)
- copyto64.exe (267.34 KB)
- Internet Manager.exe (316.84 KB)
- mt.exe (731.34 KB)
- RemoveModul.exe (165.34 KB)
- SetupUI.exe (4.82 MB)
- subinacl.exe (288.84 KB)
- SystemOptimization.exe (65.84 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (70.66 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.39 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.40 KB)
- bmop2x.exe (473.13 KB)
- TdiFltInstall.exe (217.34 KB)
- TdiFltUninstall.exe (209.34 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.37 MB)
- ouc.exe (218.84 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (13.84 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (67.34 KB)
The current page applies to Internet Manager version 22.001.18.05.78
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Internet Manager:
...click to view all...
Internet Manager is an application offered by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Internet Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Internet Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Manager". The Internet Manager program will be found automatically. When you select Internet Manager in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Internet Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Internet Manager.
8. After uninstalling Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-08 13:04:04.023