This web page contains complete information on how to remove Internet Manager for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Internet Manager from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can read more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. More information about Internet Manager can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. Internet Manager is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Internet Manager. The program's main executable file is labeled Internet Manager.exe and it has a size of 429.00 KB (439296 bytes).
Internet Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.64 MB (13256066
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (594.59 KB)
- BmOemSetup.exe (310.59 KB)
- copyto64.exe (268.59 KB)
- Internet Manager.exe (429.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- RemoveModul.exe (166.59 KB)
- RunUpdate.exe (108.59 KB)
- SetupUI.exe (4.98 MB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- SystemOptimization.exe (67.09 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (20.59 KB)
- uninst.exe (72.92 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (571.48 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (73.02 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (314.64 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (424.64 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- TdiFltInstall.exe (218.59 KB)
- TdiFltUninstall.exe (210.59 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.50 MB)
- ouc.exe (666.09 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (70.09 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (62.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.001.19.21.55
of Internet Manager. Click on the links below for other Internet Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Manager is a program marketed by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Internet Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Internet Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Manager". The Internet Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Internet Manager in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Internet Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Internet Manager.
8. After uninstalling Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Internet Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-05 18:15:35.600