Internet Manager is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Internet Manager from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on Internet Manager on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. Internet Manager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Internet Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe. Internet Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 79.50 KB (81408 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Internet Manager. They take an average of 11.91 MB (12491593
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- BmOemSetup.exe (309.34 KB)
- copyto64.exe (267.34 KB)
- Internet Manager.exe (79.50 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- RemoveModul.exe (165.34 KB)
- SetupUI.exe (4.93 MB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- SystemOptimization.exe (65.84 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (72.92 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.88 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (381.38 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.39 KB)
- TdiFltInstall.exe (217.34 KB)
- TdiFltUninstall.exe (209.34 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (656.00 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (62.00 KB)
This data is about Internet Manager version 22.001.18.02.123
alone. Click on the links below for other Internet Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Manager is a program offered by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Internet Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Internet Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Manager application will be found automatically. After you select Internet Manager in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Internet Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Internet Manager.
8. After removing Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 15:15:46.527