Internet Manager is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Internet Manager from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. More information about Internet Manager can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. Internet Manager is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall Internet Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Internet Manager's main file takes about 435.58 KB (446032 bytes) and is named Internet Manager.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Internet Manager. They occupy 12.27 MB (12865273
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- BmOemSetup.exe (309.34 KB)
- copyto64.exe (267.34 KB)
- Internet Manager.exe (435.58 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- RemoveModul.exe (165.34 KB)
- SetupUI.exe (4.95 MB)
- SystemOptimization.exe (65.84 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (72.92 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (566.26 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (177.36 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (294.63 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (406.63 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- TdiFltInstall.exe (217.34 KB)
- TdiFltUninstall.exe (209.34 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.48 MB)
- ouc.exe (666.08 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (70.09 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (68.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.001.19.09.55
of Internet Manager. You can find below info on other releases of Internet Manager:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Internet Manager from your PC:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Manager
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\Internet Manager.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Manager\Internet Manager.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Manager\Uninstall.lnk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Account Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Internet Manager_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Internet Manager_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Manager\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Manager\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Manager\NSIS:StartMenuDir
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Manager\UninstallString
Internet Manager is a program by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Internet Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Internet Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Manager app will be found very quickly. When you click Internet Manager in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Internet Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Internet Manager.
8. After removing Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Internet Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 12:38:21.490