You can find on this page details on how to remove Internet Manager for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Internet Manager from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Check out here
for more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More information about the software Internet Manager can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. Internet Manager is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Internet Manager. Internet Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 435.58 KB (446032 bytes) on disk.
Internet Manager is composed of the following executables which take 12.55 MB (13155577
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- BmOemSetup.exe (309.34 KB)
- copyto64.exe (267.34 KB)
- Internet Manager.exe (435.58 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- RemoveModul.exe (165.34 KB)
- SetupUI.exe (4.95 MB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- SystemOptimization.exe (65.84 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (72.92 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (566.26 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (177.36 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (294.63 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (406.63 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- TdiFltInstall.exe (217.34 KB)
- TdiFltUninstall.exe (209.34 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.48 MB)
- ouc.exe (666.08 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (70.09 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (68.58 KB)
The current web page applies to Internet Manager version 22.001.19.05.55
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Internet Manager:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Internet Manager we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\Internet Manager.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Account Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Internet Manager_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Internet Manager_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Manager\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Manager\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Manager\NSIS:StartMenuDir
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Manager\UninstallString
Internet Manager is a program by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Internet Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Internet Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Internet Manager in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Internet Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Internet Manager.
8. After removing Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Internet Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 08:31:38.480