This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Internet Manager for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Internet Manager from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on Internet Manager on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's page. Internet Manager is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Internet Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Internet Manager.exe is the Internet Manager's main executable file and it takes approximately 316.84 KB (324448 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Internet Manager. They take 16.24 MB (17033274
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- bmctl.exe (381.13 KB)
- bmlogger.exe (113.13 KB)
- BmOemSetup.exe (309.34 KB)
- bmop.exe (717.13 KB)
- bmsdk.exe (189.13 KB)
- bmverify.exe (57.13 KB)
- copyto64.exe (267.34 KB)
- Internet Manager.exe (316.84 KB)
- mt.exe (731.34 KB)
- RemoveModul.exe (165.34 KB)
- SetupUI.exe (4.82 MB)
- subinacl.exe (288.84 KB)
- SystemOptimization.exe (65.84 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.25 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.39 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.39 KB)
- bmop2x.exe (473.13 KB)
- TdiFltInstall.exe (217.34 KB)
- TdiFltUninstall.exe (209.34 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.37 MB)
- ouc.exe (218.84 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (13.84 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (67.34 KB)
This page is about Internet Manager version 22.001.18.47.55
alone. Click on the links below for other Internet Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Manager is an application marketed by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some users choose to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Internet Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Internet Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Internet Manager in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Internet Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Internet Manager.
8. After removing Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Internet Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Internet Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-09-26 18:07:11.797