Internet Manager is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Internet Manager from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Further information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. More information about the software Internet Manager can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Internet Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Internet Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 429.00 KB (439296 bytes) on disk.
Internet Manager contains of the executables below. They take 12.45 MB (13058489
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- BmOemSetup.exe (309.34 KB)
- copyto64.exe (267.34 KB)
- Internet Manager.exe (429.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- RemoveModul.exe (165.34 KB)
- SetupUI.exe (4.95 MB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- SystemOptimization.exe (65.84 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (72.92 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (566.32 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (177.38 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (294.63 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (406.63 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- TdiFltInstall.exe (217.34 KB)
- TdiFltUninstall.exe (209.34 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (656.00 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (62.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.001.18.92.55
of Internet Manager. You can find below a few links to other Internet Manager releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Internet Manager:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\Internet Manager.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Account Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Internet Manager_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Internet Manager_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\T-Mobile_H\Internet Manager
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\Internet Manager.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Internet Manager. RunOuc\ImagePath
Internet Manager is a program offered by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some users choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Internet Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Internet Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Manager program will be found very quickly. When you click Internet Manager in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Internet Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Internet Manager.
8. After uninstalling Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 15:47:33.690