This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Internet Manager for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Internet Manager from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Go over here
for more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More information about Internet Manager can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. Usually the Internet Manager program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Internet Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe. Internet Manager.exe is the Internet Manager's main executable file and it takes circa 507.84 KB (520032 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Internet Manager. They take about 17.54 MB (18393714
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- bmctl.exe (381.13 KB)
- bmlogger.exe (113.13 KB)
- BmOemSetup.exe (309.34 KB)
- bmop.exe (717.13 KB)
- bmsdk.exe (189.13 KB)
- bmverify.exe (57.13 KB)
- copyto64.exe (267.34 KB)
- Internet Manager.exe (507.84 KB)
- mt.exe (731.34 KB)
- RemoveModul.exe (165.34 KB)
- SetupUI.exe (4.82 MB)
- subinacl.exe (288.84 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (70.38 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.34 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (376.34 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.34 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.34 KB)
- wifimansvc.exe (584.50 KB)
- wifiman_inistall.exe (36.80 KB)
- WinPcap_4_0_2.exe (537.66 KB)
- bmop2x.exe (473.13 KB)
- TdiFltInstall.exe (217.34 KB)
- TdiFltUninstall.exe (209.34 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.41 MB)
- ouc.exe (218.84 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (13.84 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (67.34 KB)
This page is about Internet Manager version 22.001.18.36.55
only. You can find here a few links to other Internet Manager releases:
...click to view all...
Internet Manager is a program by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Internet Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Internet Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Manager application will be found automatically. When you select Internet Manager in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Internet Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Internet Manager.
8. After uninstalling Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-16 06:58:54.443