You can find on this page details on how to remove Internet Manager for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Internet Manager from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can read more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more facts about Internet Manager on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Internet Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is named Internet Manager.exe and occupies 429.00 KB (439296 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Internet Manager. They take 12.37 MB (12969729
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- BmOemSetup.exe (309.34 KB)
- copyto64.exe (267.34 KB)
- Internet Manager.exe (429.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- RemoveModul.exe (165.34 KB)
- RunUpdate.exe (108.59 KB)
- SetupUI.exe (4.95 MB)
- SystemOptimization.exe (65.84 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (72.92 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (566.26 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (177.36 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (294.63 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (406.63 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- TdiFltInstall.exe (217.34 KB)
- TdiFltUninstall.exe (209.34 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.48 MB)
- ouc.exe (666.08 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (70.09 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (68.58 KB)
The current web page applies to Internet Manager version 22.001.19.11.55
only. You can find below a few links to other Internet Manager releases:
...click to view all...
Internet Manager is an application offered by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Internet Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Internet Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Manager application will be found automatically. After you select Internet Manager in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Internet Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Internet Manager.
8. After removing Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Internet Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 20:38:12.710