Internet Manager is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Internet Manager from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More data about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. You can see more info related to Internet Manager at http://www.huawei.com
. Usually the Internet Manager application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Internet Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 86.86 KB (88944 bytes) on disk and is named Internet Manager.exe.
Internet Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.80 MB (12372417
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- BmOemSetup.exe (309.34 KB)
- copyto64.exe (267.34 KB)
- Internet Manager.exe (86.86 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- RemoveModul.exe (165.34 KB)
- SetupUI.exe (4.59 MB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- SystemOptimization.exe (65.84 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (72.92 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (566.26 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (177.36 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (294.63 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (406.63 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- TdiFltInstall.exe (217.34 KB)
- TdiFltUninstall.exe (209.34 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.48 MB)
- ouc.exe (666.08 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (16.58 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (68.58 KB)
The current page applies to Internet Manager version 22.001.18.16.49
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Internet Manager:
...click to view all...
Internet Manager is a program marketed by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Internet Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Internet Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Manager". The Internet Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Internet Manager in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Internet Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Internet Manager.
8. After uninstalling Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-11 19:42:27.033