GeoGebra is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall GeoGebra from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More information on International GeoGebra Institute can be found here
. Please open http://www.geogebra.org/
if you want to read more on GeoGebra on International GeoGebra Institute's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\GeoGebra folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove GeoGebra by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 173.15 KB (177304 bytes) on disk and is called geogebra.exe.
GeoGebra is composed of the following executables which occupy 526.43 KB (539064
bytes) on disk:
- geogebra.exe (173.15 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (353.28 KB)
The current page applies to GeoGebra version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other GeoGebra versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra is a program by International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase GeoGebra is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall GeoGebra from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra". The GeoGebra program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GeoGebra in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GeoGebra, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra:
- The publisher is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoGebra.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 20:25:01.453